Views

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dragon Day at DreamWorks Animation

DreamWorks Animation recently released How To Train Your Dragon, which I think is their (our?) best work to date. Yes, I work at DreamWorks, but as a computer nerd I had nothing to do with the creativity which led to the magic of this film. Anyway, we celebrated the opening of this film on campus and I wanted to share some photos. I took some pictures too, but some coworkers took much better photos. Links to the complete sets of their photos are available at the bottom, and here are some photos from the day taken by others.



Dragon_Opening_Day_03_36_2010-7
Lava Fountain

04-Tomatometer
Rotten Tomatoes Status

IMG_6506
Cheers

IMG_6262
Vikings of Los Angeles

Dragon_Opening_Day_03_36_2010-55
Made the Papers

IMG_5557
Fire Dancers

IMG_6350
Addressing the Crowd

Dragon_Opening_Day_03_36_2010-21
Temporary Tattoos

Photo links: One, Two, Three

No comments:

Post a Comment